Ads

.

Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Tabata called a fat-burning 'miracle'

 
Tabata training is popular, and more and more gym schedules specific Tabata class work-out to benefit from this incredible method.
 
And people love it apparently!
"It's caught on like wildfire," says Assael, who, after reading about Tabata a year ago, incorporated it into her exercise boot camps and then broke it out into a class of its own. "People are always looking for the next new thing to try. They get bored easily. But Tabata is never boring. And it allows you to get a lot of work done in a short amount of time."
 
And it works:
 
Cassandra Threatt, 48, of Martinez, is a firm believer, proudly saying that she has dropped two dress sizes since starting Assael's classes in June.
"I've done various workouts for years, but (Tabata) has done more to boost my metabolism," she says. "And I can really tell the difference. I've tightened up parts of my body that I couldn't before."

Full article here:
http://www.mercurynews.com/health/ci_21905084/tabata-called-fat-burning-miracle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment