Ads

.

Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Triple Tabata routine without Equipment

Hey there
Here is a typical Tabata routine that I execute without equipment, with only body weight. I usually perform three rounds. After a quick warm-up, I execute the first round (8x20s of work-out with 10s rest), and then I take a 2mn rest. I redo the Tabata, another 2mn rest, last and third Tabata round and last 2mn recovery.
The exercices I usually perform are:
- burpees (with push-up and full jump with arms extended above the head) x 5
- high knees, as fast as possible, with arms curls movements (60-80 during the 20s)
- air squats (13-17) with clapping hands 
- moutain climbers (in push-ups position, extend alternately legs and pass knee under the chest), again as fast as possible (30-45)
Repeat again, and the first round of Tabata is done! Then take 2mn rest and repeat as described above...

0812-wm-mountain.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment